Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's always good.

Being in NY always makes me happy, despite weather, time of year or whatever circumstances I may be faced with. It brings such a wealth of opportunities for my photography, that I feel like a kid in a candy store. This week I had the chance of photographing many people, including friends and family and every session was special and different. I captured a sister-brother team who had never had their pictures taken other than home cameras or school pictures. I also captured my friend's grandbaby who is one of the most well behaved babies I have ever known. You can tell he is going to be a kind soul besides being a heartbreaker. :)
Last but not least, I did two babies whose mom I have known since she was about 7 years old. These two kids are gorgeous beyond words and the oldest one needs to be a model.

Enjoy some of my special images this week. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: